Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tiring week..

Just woke up. had a tiring week though. hmmm.. shall start my post since thurs den..

Thurs - 160709
woke up very early, think 5.30am. went for breakfast and prepare to go primary school to give out the NDP fun pack. quite fun though. first time following them to give out the fun pack. went to schools around west side. First was "Boon Lay Garden pri, den corporation pri, lakeside pri, pei hwa prysbeterian, and jurong west pri". saw my pri 4 chinese teacher mdm luk now teaching at lakeside pri. we were busy looking at the family tree outside the staff room. wher we are able to see which teacher teaching in the school. haas. pei hwa is the most cool. their canteen got alot of nice food! including japanese cuisine. damn cool. really school for the rich kids. haha. somemore that freaking school is 7 storey high. that's why they build elevator for it. -__-" got nights out after the tiring day. :D meet jessmin, da boi and ah boi for dinner. get to noe new frens again. Pui Leng.. damn joker.. make me laugh until my face cramp during dinner. haha.. went to buy dinner for xiong and mz be4 i rush back to camp at 2300..

Fri - 170709
Tio duty again.. got to do office orderly again. it's something like Cos. but more sai kang to do. haiz. but CSM is nice. ask me to do till book out time. cause i got to attend Toon ling jie jie wakes. was slping most of the time in office. too tired, cause i slept late the day before. book out at 5pm. took bus with ming hui and samuel. my 2 new coy mate. was kind of surprise to found out that ming hui were actually my pri school mate lo. that's why i find him so familiar. and after a long chat home, we actually noe each other damn long le. hahaha. he shall be my close buddy i guess. haas. Reach home, shower and prepare to go to jie jie Wakes. reach there at 7.30pm. saw uncle william(jie jie dad) sitting over there. went to chat with him with daddy. he was telling us that jie jie got fever for 4 daes and she pass away. haiz. her 3 children were down with dengue too, luckily there got recovered. :) during the prayer, i got serious goose bump. all the sadness from the family members. even saw uncle william break down. crying damn badly suddenly. haiz. half way through the prayers, i left with daddy quietly. as he sae, we're not suppose to tell them we are leaving. that's wad the adult told me though. :'( Reach home, fall asleep when my com is still on. from 10pm i sleep all the way till sat morning 10am. LOL~! Power 12hrs slp. haha.

Sat - 180709
Woke up at 10am. I'M LATE~!! need to rush down to kallang by 11am. called bro, but he's still busy with work. supposingly i'm driving to kallang de. but time don meet. i need to rush to kallang at 11. but bro sae 1130 den he can make it. ended up dad fetch me there. was late, cause i went to tanjong rhu to buy char siew bao. samuel called and sae that they got no breakfast. so i went to buy. i reach kallang at 1130. sgt darel give me that black face. and mention that those who late need to give $5. i should have reach there later right. -__-" but don bother him. but after i reach, i saw mushin taking a big box of KFC.. wth.. sae no breakfast, den i saw them taking KFC out. nb. anw, start work at 3pm. and really tiring. running around the kallang stadium carpark giving out the paper to bus driver. total, there are more den 200buses lo. really tiring. carpark is sooo big. bet i lose quite a few kg den. hahaha. all the way we help out till 11pm. in between the marshalling, 3 police officer come and talk to me. 2 of them are high rank. O.o both of them got star on their shoulder. ask me who is the in-charge. saw their rank i already kena shock liao. i faster pull sgt janson over. LOL. he also blur.. but things was under control after LT ng come. :) when to meet jian ping for a drink after my duty at kallang. drink till 3 and we went home. i was kind of drunk though, but i still put my clothes inside the washing machine to wash. but i forgot to take out my new Ipod nano. haiz. now tt it's drown, gonna help my nano do some cpr. lol.

Sun - 190709
dad wakes me up at 12 to eat. brough back lot's of food.. after eating, and i'm here updating my blog. :) chat with yuh ting with alot of things. although she cant help me solve my prob. but at least hear me say wad i wanted to say. thanks ting. :) will be meeting this wed for dinner den. Gonna meet jian an and chris(maybe) to wheelock to repair my ipod. haiz. take care guys. :D


if i tell u things from my heart, will you ignore me??
can u hint me to tell me if i should confess to you??
so u will not ignore me again...

No comments:

Post a Comment