Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Half day leave...

I'm home now, took half day leave to settle some personall stuff and blogging now as i really got nothing to do at home. not in the mood for anything as well. haiz. shall start with the nonsense happen since sunday den.

Sunday book in to camp. rather sian. because i'm back to my 2nd home again. -__-" new Sgt was rather xia lan when he talks to me. cause i mia for 6mnths. but will build up a good friendship with them i hope. went back to my bunk. was shock that i don have a bed to slp. Randy shifted to my bunk, and he's slping on my bed. called him immediately, he apologised that he will shift to another bed instead. wont blame him la, is i disappear for too long le. next things that shock me is that my LBV, helmet and sandal is lost as well. someone steal my things. haiz. but gonna hunt that fellow down. other den that, everything is still the same. Bryan book in after me, at least someone to talk to me and to update me of the things happening in camp when i'm not around.

Monday, 130709. was told by sgt Jing Hong that i got a duty to do. wtf lo. first dae book in tio duty. but it was rather a relax one, because the whole batallion is on leave. No one in camp = No Government. wahaha. slp and chat with sgt shan hong whole dae in the office. he is rather nice to me when i get back to camp after 6mnths. LOL. during lunch, i was still furious with the new spec sgt J.H. which i keep forgetting his name till todae, i was calling him Sgt "Chee Hong" the whole of yesterday. he really got those chee hong face though. haha. and Sgt S.H laugh non-stop. -_-" how to ask me to rmb so many ppl name in one dae. Chuii and Biao Mei crap with me the whole night in msn. the both of them really nothing better to do den come talk crap with me. LOL. but at least they keep me accompanied. thanks chuii and biao mei. haha. if not i sure bored to death. Anw, wad i do the whole dae in camp yesterdae is Slp-Eat-Dvd-Msn... lol. other den that nothing to do.

Today, rather short. wake up at 5.25am for breakfast. den go back office slack till 9. was waiting for CSM to come. but he drag till 11am. so i went back to bunk and slp from 9am till 11am. book out at 12 to do my licence thingy at ubi. haiz. don wan to mention anything about that den. =/

and i'm home now to post my crap for the past 2days. :)
Haiz.. booking in later.. sian..



i hope i will not let you go..
and hope that u will not wan me to let u go..

No comments:

Post a Comment