Friday, July 10, 2009

End of my Holiday..

woke up quite early todae.. but slept quite late last night.. was chatting with my buddy-shao chong, back in BMT.. now he's having a good life as a driver. haha.

went to fetch jie for her singing lesson at chinatown. she's learning from Anthong Png aka Fang Zhong Hua. quite a nice teacher. Teach me after jessmin. learn alot from him too. :) after that, i go for my medical appt. Quite sad. Doc was firm with his stand. No More MC for me. ask me go back to camp. which mean i'm going back camp on sun night 2230. haiz. ok la. 5 more mnths to ORD. still not tt bad. haha.

went to watch "Ghost Of Girlfriend Past" after appt. rate 3.5 for that movie. and i do imagine myself as the main character. but i'm not a PLAYER for sure. only feels that i should build up my courage to confess to people i like. and not cheat on feeling. also feel that i should say sorry to those that i've said some nasty or things that are unpleasant to. really sorry..

oh ya.. got Cheated again. -___-" was told that we are going to have dinner with Ah boy nearby. ended up fetching Da Boy, Hei Zhu, and Andrea to changi airport T3 for Duck noodle. Wth lo. not that jurong don have sia. nb. LOL. but not that bad la. and we got a lecture from a worry mother (shall not mention whose mummy) who is worry of her child. went back home after that.

anw, i shall make full use of this few days. :D
Good Night Friends..


when will i have the courage to confess??

No comments:

Post a Comment