Thursday, November 5, 2009

IPOD~!

WOOTS~! Hello Friends.. Sorry, too long never update my blog. Anyway, i'm soooo happy. Finally got my IPOD fixed. When i actually have to pay $170 to repair my Ipod which i have drop in the washing machine few months back. This Ipod some how do mean something to me arz. Because i bought it with her, and got it into coma because of her as well. But, it doesn't matter anymore. :)


Going ORD soon.. Clearing Off and Leave, do ask me out, i'm very free! LOL. Daddy is planning to pass the Semb shop to me. All i have to do is to take over the shop. But i have to start from scratch again. Unlike my bro. Haiz.


Anyway, i'm rather feeling down recently. Especially i feel that i've been replace by someone else. When he have almost everything, but he just want to take away what i have. Sigh...


Take care my friends, i'm lazy to carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment